Collection: Traditional Witchcraft 101
Traditional Witchcraft Class
This four week course will focus on non-Wiccan and pre-modern forms of the Craft, inspired by historical aspects of witchcraft and folk magic. This class will cover:
- The Magical techniques and practices dating back to the Neolithic Era.
- The truth about the “Dark Ages”and dispel any misconceptions about witchcraft.
- European Folk Magic, Superstitions & Fairy Lore
- Ritual techniques
- Explore different traditions in the craft
- Each class will end with a ritual
- Crystals, Herbs, Roots & sacred Trees
- Different Divination Systems
Week 1- Ways of the Witch:
What is a Witch? What is Traditional Witchcraft? Explore the History, Myth & Magick of the craft through the ages. What is the Witch’s Sabbat? When is the right time to cast a spell?
Learn about the Witch’s Holidays & importance of Lunar Cycles. Magical Vocabulary, Food & Drink.
Week 2: The Divine Witch: Altered States-Ancestor Worship-Familiar Spirits. Learn the art of Seership. Connect with Spirits, Channeling, the art of Possession, and Soul Flight. An Evening of Spirits, Ancestors & Deities. Learn about the Gods & Goddeses of the Witch. The Horned One & the Devil.
Week 3: The Witch: The Sacred Feminine, Botanicals & Sacred Herbs, Mysteries of the Witch, Dangers & Protection, Tools of the Witch, Witchcraft Hall of Fame, Places of Power, Magical Professions.
Week 4: Applying the Magic: Incorporating magic in your daily life. Hands on class that will walk you through making charms, talismans, fetishes, Sigils, candles and much more.
Each Class will include Discussions on Ritual/ Spellwork.
* Class will be available In person and via ZOOM
( Zoom link will be emailed day of class)
* In person space is limited
* Please purchase with confidence.
classes available individually or purchase entire course at discounted rate!
NO REFUNDS- NO EXCHANGES
Sorry, there are no products in this collection